Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Remillard

I saw Dr. Remillard at opticare for a routine eye exam and contact lens fitting. There were so many terrible things about my experience I don't even know where to begin. Upon my initial visit, Dr. Remillard pushed lenses on me the first time which fit horribly. I then had to return twice more just to get him to order the normal lenses I wear. This could have been done upon my first visit, without wasting my time and making me come back twice . He questioned why I couldn't see 20/20 with my lenses and I had to explain to him that without special lenses for my vision condition, my vision would never be perfect. Shouldn't he know this as the doctor? Each of the three times I had the misfortune of visiting this office, I was kept waiting for up to twenty minutes. This is terribly inconvenient, especially when you are there for the third time in 2 weeks. Lastly, Dr. Remillard's bedside manner is terrible. He became frustrated during my eye exam when I had difficulty determining which of the lenses provided clearer vision. I would never return to this facility and I would strongly caution anyone else against wasting their time or money here.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Peter A. Remillard's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheshire, CT