You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherri L. Worth

Sherri Worth should not even be selling shoes to people, let alone providing dental care. She is at best incompetent, and at quite possibly criminally negligent. She attempted to bully me into having procedures that I didn't need, and when I refused these treatments & went to another Dentist she personally stalked & harassed me and made false accusations against me to my employer. This is abnormal behavior and the woman should be under Psychiatric care. She is a danger to her patients. Looking forward to the results of the State Dental Board investigation.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have the best veneers because of Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan. I went in for a consult and was nervous because I didn't want my teeth to look bulky, thick and ugly. Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan worked so hard to make sure they looked good, and they look amazing. Better than I cold have asked for. They look so natural no one even knows I have had them done. Thank you so much for giving me a nice smile!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Amazing experience here with Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

She is a great dentist. I have just had some major dental stuff done with her and Dr. Desiree Yazdan and they did a really good job. I spent many hours here in the Center for Reconstructive Denistry after a bad accident and they were available at off hours to help me. I am forever grateful and would tell others to go. Thank you Dr. Worth and Yazdan.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Worth was recommended to me by my physician. She really is amazing at what she does. She works with a younger doctor, Dr. Yazdan, who is very caring and also a great doctor. My teeth feel so nice and I'm very happy with this office

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Worth for years. Her and her partner Dr. Yazdan are amazing and have great bedside manner. They work great together. I also love the staff. The best part is my teeth are so natural looking!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I recently had all my cosmetic work done by Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan. I had a good friend put veneers on me and I hated them. Dr. Worth is known for her cosmetic work so I decided to give her a try and see if she could fix what I had done. She was amazing, her staff is amazing, and her partner Dr. Yazdan is amazing. My teeth look so natural now and I get compliments everywhere. If you are looking for a dentist with knowledge and talent, Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan are the best.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Sherri Worth is a great dentist and I really love the office and the whole experience. I agree with the other post about her, she really takes time to explain and she is very keen on preventive dentistry. I recently had some healthy problems that could cause major teeth problems and I am on a program to prevent this and everything that I am using is natural and does not have fluoride. I may still get some problems but I know that I am doing all that I can to prevent issues. Definitely go see Dr. Worth. Dr. Deseree Yazdan is also a dentist with Dr. Worth and she is very good too. I would recommend both Dr. Yazdan and Dr. Worth for dental treatment and general care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I am seeing Dr Sherri Worth because she came highly recommended by 2 of my physicians who are also her patients. She has done a large amount of work on me now and everything has been very good. I am very pleased with her and her staff. Dr. Desire who works with Dr. Worth is also very good. The group is excellent and I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Worth did my veneers 17 years ago. I recently had one chip and I panicked. Luckily for me she fit me into her schedule and I was able to get the tooth fixed very quickly. She was thorough and got the color absolutely perfect!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Sherri L. Worth's Credentials

AARP
Delta Dental
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Sherri Worth should not even be selling shoes to people, let alone providing dental care. She is at best incompetent, and at quite possibly criminally negligent..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the best veneers because of Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan. I went in for a consult and was nervous because I didn't want my teeth to look bulky, thick and ug..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Google Dr Worth and see her malpractice lawsuits before schedulng. Many and doing much unneccesary dental Procedures. May have license taken away."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience here with Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan"

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "California Attorney General Files Accusation Against Celebrity Dentist Dr. Sherri Worth Celebrity Newport Beach dentist Dr Sherri Worth, from the Swan TV serie..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a great dentist. I have just had some major dental stuff done with her and Dr. Desiree Yazdan and they did a really good job. I spent many hours here i..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Worth was recommended to me by my physician. She really is amazing at what she does. She works with a younger doctor, Dr. Yazdan, who is very caring and als..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Worth for years. Her and her partner Dr. Yazdan are amazing and have great bedside manner. They work great together. I also love the staf..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had all my cosmetic work done by Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan. I had a good friend put veneers on me and I hated them. Dr. Worth is known for her cosme..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sherri Worth is a great dentist and I really love the office and the whole experience. I agree with the other post about her, she really takes time to expl..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am seeing Dr Sherri Worth because she came highly recommended by 2 of my physicians who are also her patients. She has done a large amount of work on me now ..."

December 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Sherri" to "Sherri L."

October 20, 2013