Dr. Esther L. Young

Ratings for Dr. Esther L. Young

very thorough very pleasant. glad she is my doctor

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr Young is an outstanding neurologist from my experience. I have been her patient for approximately 10+ years. She takes great care of me. I have a complicated history and she is very thorough. After I gave her my history, she gave an accurate diagnosis. She can not fix my condition but she provides me with quality of life strategies.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Young sees both of my parents for MS, and myself for migraines. We absolutely love her. My mother has had several neurologists, all of whom did not spend as much time finding the proper medications and therapies to help her get through each day. We are extremely great full and recommend her to others. The other reviews are completely inaccurate. We have been seeing her for 3 years and have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

If I had to guess, these bad reviews are probably the from a disgruntled former employee or something of that nature. I have seen multiple neurologists for my migraines. She is the only one that has helped and is extremely compassionate. She was recommended to me by another very well respected doctor. There is something fishy with these bad reviews. They should be ignored.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I was only looking up the office phone number and read some of the reviews here. Ouch! I have know clue who you people saw but it could not have been the same Dr Young I am seeing. She has nothing but warm, friendly and understanding of my condition. Things are better for me. I found the staff the same as any staff. You get treated the same as you treat them. I always give a smile and a howdy even on a bad day and usally get the same back. They have been very helpful working with my billing and Rx renewals. I am so glad my wife found Dr. Young for me. I have and will recommend her again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Office staff seems to make it a point to be rude and dismissive. Dr. Young was very nice in person but none of the follow-up she promised face-to-face actually materialized once we left the office. I question her commitment to her profession.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

During my mother's recent hospital admission she was consulted by admitting Drs. First contact she was rude but we gave her the benefit of doubt. Her second and third follow up visits (I use the term "follow up" loosely) were even worse, she was extremely rude and unprofessional, one or two word response to our questions, was very demeaning. There will NEVER be a follow up out patient appointment with her. I would NOT recommend her to anyone. I hope she reads this and will maybe learn to show a little compassion and bedside manner in the future.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

If you are looking for a doctor who: listens you, takes you seriously, makes recommendations for how to feel better/to the cause of your symptoms,shows any compassion, Dr. Young is not for you. I don't know what happened since the 2010 reviews, but that's not the doctor I've come to know. I've been seeing her for 10 months,& shopping for a new neuro. I feel she does not take me seriously. I've told her I've been feeling worse, & then when seeing my other doc he mentioned she updated him and told him i was feeling BETTER. Quite the opposite in fact. Most importantly I do not feel it's a patients responsibility to research treatments, anything that may help symptoms & constantly push to see where the next step is for answers or help, but that is what I constantly have to do. The staff is rude. I have many times called and felt like an annoyance or burden. Any help talking with the staff is difficult. things get mixed up Ex: messages, Auth's sent to the wrong place etc. NOT recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Absolutely the worst Dr. !!! Very Rude. Gave Conflicting information. First told my husband he has MS with no compasion. Ordered 2 more mri in 6 months now she says its not MS?! Meanwhile my husband is suffering I don't think she reads any patient charts. She told us she doesn't have time and Dr. Young says time to explain any finding if we need info look up on the web. She should have her license devoted if she has one.

Submitted April 5, 2014

By far the worst neurologist I have ever ever ever seen. She has no patience very limited resouces , look patients as a $$$$ not human beings and only tries to treat you with injections. Extremelly rude has no compasion for your feelings and barely gives you time given she is more concerned about the next copay sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Esther L. Young's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal