Ratings for Dr. Aric J. Eckhardt

Dr Ekhardt is a wonderful caring doctor and is good at what he does. He needs to pay more attention to his staff. Jennifer is not a nice person and I have been in the office waiting in the waiting room and have over heard her talking about patients in a not so kind manner. She is very snotty and not prroffesional. She hurts his practice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had Rhino plastic surgery as well as breast augmentation. Most of the staff is extremely friendly, there are some that are not, however I went to Dr. Eckhardt for his expertise not for staff friendliness. He did an amazing job, was very knowledgeable and always took his time with me answering questions. I highly recommend Dr. Eckhardt to anyone that would like to have procedures done.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

When I booked my first and only appointment, I told the receptionist the reason I wanted the consultation. I paid $75.00 for the appointment only to find out that they don't offer the service that I needed. The doctor was very knowledge about the procedure I wanted but that doesn't help much if he does not actually to that kind of work. I felt like I wasted my time and money.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer 20 years ago and had a very invasive reconstruction surgery by a plastic and reconstruction surgeon in New York. I knew down the road I would need additional procedures since your body does change. I had recently relocated to the area and I was hesitant to go to anyone. But than I heard of Dr Eckhardt and learned he did his fellowship at the same facility my original surgery took place with my original surgeon. I knew at that point I was in more than capable hands. I am so happy with my care and ultimately my result. I was a very challenging case, but Dr Eckhardt did not back down. Instead he worked with me and have me options and ultimately a great experience. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. E. was referred to me by nine people that had him do procedures from breasts, eyes, arms & tummy. I was very pleased with my procedure results. Dr. E. and staff were very nice and professional. I had the lower face & neck lift, both upper and lower lids done, and ear lobe shortened. All went as he told me and I healed as fast as expected. Six months later I am thrilled. I enjoy applying makeup now. I still look like myself but "fresher". I have been informed how to prolong and protect my face investment. I would and definitely refer Dr. E to other people and have several times. I can't urge people enough to do what they need to feel better about themselves. Dr. Eckhart is the place to go. I really liked his entire staff and surgical nurse. He was kind and very thorough with all explanations.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Went in for breast augmentation, Dr Eckhardt made me feel very comfortable and he was very thorough, telling me everything I needed to know! I am very pleased with the outcomes and I will be referring him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I got a tummy tuck six months ago and couldn't be happier. I have a flat stomach after having six kids and feel like a whole new person.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I am not satisfied with this doctor. Billing is very very bad. Please avoid this doctor.

Submitted August 12, 2011

Wonderful PS. I would highly recommend him. Very pleased with results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

I had a Full Lower Body Lift with Lipo of the inner and outer Thighs. Dr. Eckhardt did an amazing job and the results are brilliant! I am going to be seeing him again in Dec. for a breast lift and Augmentation. At six weeks out, my scar is minimal and I have had no problems whatsoever. His staff was always kind and helpful and they treat me with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Aric J. Eckhardt's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Moline, IL