Ratings for Dr. Joel W. Duncan

Dr. Duncan is excellent. He listens with utmost attentiveness. I felt I was only person in the world in his eyes and mind, each visit. He is always upbeat and smiling. I trust him implicitly & have never had any reason to doubt him or his expertise in any way. His manner does make it difficult to fall into a pool of self-pity & helplessness. He literally & medically gave me a new lease on life. Never have I been so pleased with my Healthcare from a physician.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Duncan has an ok bedside manner but he is too nonchalant when speaking to his cardiac patient with regards to their conditions.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Duncan for 3 years and I wish everyone in the medical profession had his personality. He always listens to my concerns and answers all my questions. He made some changes to the medicine that my family Doctor had me on and my colesterol levels are great and I feel better.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Joel W. Duncan's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)