Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Harris

Dr. Harris is a true genuine person, a great physician who has followed the footsteps of Dad Dr. Tim Harris a great orthopedic surgeon in his own right. We've been very fortunate to be in their care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I love Dr. Harris. Not only is he one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met, he is also a brilliant and compassionate surgeon. I was so profoundly lucky to have found him first try!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Harris performed biopsies on me yesterday. I was very scared about getting them, but Dr. Harris immediately put me at ease. His calm, caring nature was assuring. Also he was competent. He did a great job and quietly alerted me ahead of time before every move. Fantastic ....

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

One of the best. Knowledgeable and a great bedside manner. A very nice man. I feel very safe and comfortable with him. And, he's always right on with what he says. Too bad for me he's not an all around doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

One of the best orthopedic MD's. Excellent technique and skill. Low incidence of postoperative infection. Good bedside manner: kind and compassionate

flag | Submitted October 13, 2004