Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Duncan

Words can not express the amount of disappointment, distrust, and how she seems it is acceptable to not care about people as she swore she would in taking this profession.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Very rude, never she her for a physical. Pap smear she will hurt you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I only ever get to see a PA. The Two times I've seen her in my 5 years as her patient she has been rude, uncaring, and no compassion.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My wife and I took our 4 year old in for a severe rash all over her body and for a toenail that she had happened to tear nearly completely off earlier in the day. While examining the rash, Dr. Duncan said several times that "in all of my 30 years, I've never seen anything quite like this" regarding the rash. We would later find out that her rash was a common staph infection and that she would require antibiotics for treatment. Dr. Duncan prescribed some type of skin cream that was not even available at the local pharmacies. The doctor who diagnosed the staph infection informed us that the skin cream that Dr. Duncan prescribed would have been useless for her condition. When we asked Dr. Duncan to look at the toenail that had been torn off, she was unwilling to remove the band-aid that we had applied in order to look at it, or even to offer advice on how to treat it. There was no follow-up what-so-ever on the part of Dr. Duncan or her office… except of course to collect their money.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have the only male dc there dc Martain is retiearing dc clark a male dc is varey good. He been on the money with evey thing for the last 5 years.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr Duncan has been my and my families doctor for over 20 years now. She is wonderful. Very caring, considerate and concerned. We never have a long wait. The only problem I've ever found at the office is the office staff (appointment setters). They can be VERY rude at times, but nothing I haven't been able to "deal" with. The doctor certainly makes up for that!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

My family and my husband's ex-wife have all been seeing Dr. Duncan for several years now, and we all just love her. She is knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and understanding. In addition, she is very good at pinpointing problems, or exhausting all avenues to find the problem if it is a hard-to-diagnose issue. We rarely have to wait to see her, and never more than 10 or 15 minutes at the most. She has a great bedside manner, and is very good at putting patients at ease. I would (and frequently do) recommend Dr. Duncan to anyone looking for a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. VERY RUDE to me in an emergency situation, wouldn't let me finish a sentence over the phone and was completely rude. Will be finding a new doctor asap.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Duncan is a cheerful and understanding person, which when combined with her knowledge and skills makes her a great doctor. She is one that doesn't rush, she really wants to know the real problem and find a good solution. She also listens.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

She has been our family phys. for at least 15 yrs. and never once have we had to wait. She is very caring and knowledgeable. Highly recommmened!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Deborah L. Duncan's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1987)