Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Buss

Incredibly competent & knowledgeable, cautious & thorough, he took time to make sure I inderstood my condition & all the treatment options. His commitment to caring and excellence carries over to his wonderful staff. I could not be happier with the care I've received from Dr. Buss & his assistants.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I had 2 medium size rotator tears in my right shoulder repaired by Dr Buss in 1998....and then I had a massive rotator tear in my left shoulder that required every shoulder procedure except a joint replacement in 1999. My shoulders are still perfect in 2014. I can't say enough good things about Dr Buss and Noelle Maze. They are MN's best sports team!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

MN Twins Ortho Doc...how can you beat that?! He sees patients from 11-100yo, so you dont' need to be a "Twins player" to be seen. He specializes in shoulder and elbow pathology and therefore, sees 40-50 shoulders per day versus a general ortho who may see 40 shoulders per month/even per quarter! It's like taking your Honda to a Ford dealership to be diagnosed...they can do an oil change and tire rotation but are you going to let them rebuild your engine?! go with a sub-specialist. There are only 3-4 TRUE shoulder specialists in the Twin Cities area. To confirm, got to www.ases-assn.org, the american society for shoulder and elbow specialists. There may be a wait to see him but it is worth it. If you have ever seen ANY specialists, you will know that is normal across the board. His staff is amazing, especially Physician Assistant Vin and scheduler, Jamie. They are the ones you want to talk to about ANYTHING!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I had surgery from Dr. Buss back in 1996. He figured out something that many other doctors were unable to figure out. Then he fixed it. I unfortunately went to a different doctor for a torn labrum in 2012. Still struggling with pain, I went back to get a second opinion from Dr. Buss. I had chosen someone closer to me for the labrum repair which was a huge mistake. When I went back to Dr. Buss, he was still the same phenomenal doctor that I had remembered. He started out with the most conservative approach, but continued to work until he again found out what was wrong and had a solution for me. I am 100% confident with Dr. Buss. I will never go anywhere else again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Very unprofessional and rude. I was referred to him for a second opinion on surgery and he did nothing except berate me and tell me to "learn to live with it".

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Daniel D. Buss's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN