Ratings for Dr. Claudia L. Buser

Dr. Claudia Buser is an outstanding doctor. She has a great bedside manner and is so caring about her patient's needs. We love going to see her for all of our family's eye care. Her staff is also great to work with.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Our entire family's eye care needs are taken care of Dr. Buser. She is an outstanding doctor supported by an friendly, professional staff, which makes all our visits very rewarding. I only wish all so called specialists doctors provide service the way Dr. Buser does.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

This was the highest level of service and care our family has ever received from an eye doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

You can't beat the personal care you will receive at this clinic. Dr. Buser goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of properly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Love Her! Her knowledge and understanding of the eye is remarkable. I could not wear contact before I started seeing her. Her and the staff are a real blessing

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

This is the first optometrist in the 20 years that I have worn glasses to get me in a pair of contacts that work with me. I don't know what the other issues with my previous doctors, but Dr. Buser seemed to listen a lot better. Staff was great. The office is really different and nice as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Claudia L. Buser's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1999)