Ratings for Dr. Jerrold Mink

I had a hip cortisone shot today, with Dr. Jerrold MINK in Beverly Hills., MINK Radiology Institute on Wilshire Blvd. I was so scared, it was my first cortisone shot. When I meet with him, I just got pretty calm, and I stoped scared. He is a most wonderful, kindness doctor ever seen in my life. He's knoledge is more the five star. Before he start the procedure, he did explain everything. He was gentle, kept me "busy" durint the procedure, with talking. I can't be more thankfull, and happy I meet with him. In the past 6 month I had lots of pain, I couln't walk more than 100 feet., I was already limping. The orthopedic specialist offer me total hip replacement( Im 45 yrs old female) and I said no., I would try some alternative solution. So I got the cortisone and after just few hrs. later I have NO PAIN anymore. The procedure was not painfull at all. Thank you Dr. MINK !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Jerrold Mink's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1971)

• BCBS Illinois