Ratings for Dr. Barton L. SACHS

The most rude And uncaring Dr. I have ever seen...I felt hopeless after seeing him because of the things he said to me...did not care to listen to my concerns...and would even talk over me as I tried to talk...he could care less about why I was even there...he rushed in and rushed out of the room leaving me baffled at the experience and where to go from there...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I had a stroke so I do have issues with my memory . He was. Bullish and rudeven to me . What do you mean you can not remember ! I will NEVER want to see him again .You need a zero rating .

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

We were very pleased with the "student doctor" and the "resident doctor", but we were very disappointed with the coldness and the uncaring attitude of the attending physician. He did nothing to help us and actually has made us feel like we have no option, but to give up at this point. He had the worst bedside manner of any attending physician that we have ever met and we are very upset about the treatment that we received on 2/25/13. We will be filing a complaint with the Head of MUSC and with the Board of Physicians.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Barton L. SACHS's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1977)