Ratings for Dr. Roddy D. Green

I am very surprised to see any negative comments about Dr. Green. I have been his patient since 2006 and have always found him and his staff to be excellent. I have some chronic conditions and he has not only been very knowledgeable, but also looks for the newest therapies and treatments. His demeanor is calm, helpful, and courteous. I usually don't bother adding my ratings and comments to these types of sites, but when I saw the negative stuff about a professional I respect, I felt I should take the trouble to write in. I hope it is helpful for you. I would even be willing to leave my name and contact info, but I do not see that being done on this site. Seems to me that if someone has a strong opinion they should be willing to do that. Bill E.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

prescribed wrong prescription then blamed me - THE WORST example of a doctor imaginable - DO NOT GO to first family in Keller

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I agree. I just "fired" Dr. Green's office and got them to void my co-pay. I am lucky to be healthy and not need any appointments, but it is ALWAYS running behind and the office manager doesn't care. I was upset about waiting and she basically just yelled at me for being unreasonable and that I shouldn't have talked to her staff that way. I wasn't being abusive, she just didn't want to hear it. I told the front desk clerk that I was sick of waiting and I wanted my money back and I was going to find a new doctor. Good riddance.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Very interactive... great Doctor

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Roddy D. Green's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Keller, TX