Ratings for Dr. Levent Erdogan

Dr. Erdogan is an excellent Chiropractor--he is doing the work he was meant to do. I have referred SEVERAL people to his practice and all of those people have thanked me several times. About two years ago I threw out my back, I could not walk, I was scared beyond belief. I called Dr. Erdogan in tears, he told me to go directly to his office. My husband practically carried me into his office. I walked out albeit slowly, but on my own. After two weeks I was completely healed. He saved me, although I don't think he will ever see it that way. Dr. Erdogan is a good man who just loves what he does for a living. You could not be in better care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Erdogan. He will work with you to help you feel your best and will always fit you in if you have an emergency. His service is incredible and his bedside manner is the best I've ever experienced. I highly recommend him if you are in need of a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010