Ratings for Dr. Jawil Anwar

He is always nice and explains everything to my husband and I am a nurse ,so I know when a doctor is good or not and he is GOOD.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Anwar is the worst Dr. I have ever had seen. He is arrogant & rude. I had the misfortune of being treated or rather not treated by him in the hospital. What's more he seemed to care less about me and discharged me when my oxygen level was poor. Furthermore he did not return phone calls that my family or other physicians made to him. He hides behind the excellent reputations and care given by the other physicians in the group and that's how he gets by unnoticed in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I had a difficult diagnosis and Dr. Anwar followed up, and wrote letters on my behalf. He got me the help I needed

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Anwar was helpful when I was hospitalized.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

This dr. almost killed my mom. He didn't explain anything to her about her disease and let her go one month without knowing what she had. It took him 4 days to call me back when I had questions about her serious lung disease. He ignored her symptoms of increased coughing and shortness of breath and when we got to the next dr., our second opinion, she was in congestive heart failure. He is HORRENDOUS!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006