Ratings for Dr. Jonathan S. Schroeder

This doctor failed me. He treated me like an unimportant patient looking for drugs when in fact I had 6 of 7 bulging cervical discs with nerve damage and unbelievable arthritis and significant degeneration. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Schroeder is an extremely competent anesthesiologist while also being empathetic and kind. That is a rare combination! Dr. Schroeder not only diagnosed the exact source of my lower back spasms when no one else could but he also took the time to advise me about moving in ways I can help myself avoid positions that cause further injury. He is so patient and caring it seems with all his patients. I have been treated by him many times and the nurses he works with in Jupiter Medical have told me that's who they would go to if they needed treatment for pain. One nurse told me she requested Dr. Schroeder as her anesthesiologist for a very difficult surgery she had in the hospital. She said the surgeons love having Dr. Schroeder in the operating room because he is so highly skilled in addition to being very calm and resourceful. If I end up eventually needing surgery I will do the same. It makes sense, nurses would know better than the general population who to request as their physician.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Jonathan S. Schroeder's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union