Dr. Lawrence L. Northorn

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence L. Northorn

He is a drama-free doctor. Doesn't get you upset until he has fully diagnosed. No unnecessary meds and testing. Puts everything in laymen's terms and takes his time with each patient, so I understand when he runs late.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr Northorn is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, thorough and easy to talk to. I can always count on him to diagnose and treat me correctly. His staff is also very nice. I highly recommend Dr Northorn.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I want to share my great experience with Dr. Northorn!!my family and I have been going to Dr. Northorn for the past eight years!I have high blood pressure.I go to the office every three months...dr. Northorn has been a true blessing and helping me keeping it under control!And also taking the time to let me know what I need to do..2 years ago my husband had to get his gallbladder taken out!It was not easy for my husband!Dr. Northorn new how scared my husband was to having to get the surgery !Dr.Northorn came to the hospital the day my husband got the surgery!My has been was so happy to see him!And also a little relieved!!And also thank you to his staff for always being very helpful! Even at times when he has an office full of patients!thank you Dr. Northorn and staff for always doing a great job!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Northorn is an amazing diagnostician! He saved my life

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I like Dr. Northorn. He listened (patiently) while I went through my concerns and I never felt that I was being rushed out so that the next patient could be herded in. He also offers suggestions for general health that helps with specific ailments. Unimpressed by the office. The wait is usually long, and the staff behind the desk often won't even look up and make eye contact as you stand there, waiting to check in. They continue with whatever they are doing on the computer, but it should be office protocol that paperwork comes AFTER the live patient standing in front of them. Test results are rarely conveyed, and it's hard to get through on the phone to talk about anything other than making an appointment. Not sure if I will stay with this office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The girls behind the desk are very rude . Was misdiagnosed by dr northern . It's like pulling teeth to try and get test results ... Changing doctors of course.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

If it were possible to give a negative rating I would. The girls at the front desk were rude, and Dr. Northorn had me in tears with a diagnosis. He told me to call back the following day to talk about testing, it was his day off. So I had to wait in agony until the following day to go get tests. I went and scheduled my tests immediately, got my results e-mailed to me, and didn't hear anything from his office. So I called only to get told that I never went for the test. I told them that's not true, I have a copy of my results, but I do not know how to read it. The girl told me there's nothing wrong and the doctor will call me tomorrow. The day they said he will call me is his day off. I told them I am not waiting two days since he doesn't work on Thursdays. Only to tell me there was nothing wrong with me. He made a mistake and left it at that. What a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He is a great doctor. Shows true concern for his patients, very easy to talk to. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

First time meeting him. He was personable, professional and a sense of humor. made me feel comfortable, answered all my cares and concerns. I was very pleased I met him. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Lawrence L. Northorn's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2003)

Oxford