Ratings for Dr. Deo Rampertab

I have been a patient of Dr. Rampertabs for 9 or 10 years. I have had multiple problems with my feet and he has been able to assist me in getting better and living pain free. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Rampertab is knowlegeable and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Rampertab since he started in the office, a long time. He is an amazing doctor and I am very pleased with the care I have gotten from him. I have rotten feet, but with his help, I rarely have foot pain anymore. I recommend him highly and even send my family there. Thank you, Dr. Rampertab!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I saw Dr Rampertab in July of 2010. I had seen another doctor for 6 months. That Dr thought I had a plantars fibroma and had me do therapy to try and get rid of it. It did not work. I then saw Dr Rampertab and he bragged about his 3 dimensional ultrasound. He used it on me and stated he saw no fibroma and thought I had tarsal tunnel. He did cryosurgery and for 2 weeks after the surgery I was fine. Then the pain came back bad as before. He stated he had to wait 3 months and he would do the procedure again. Saw another Dr and guess what I did have a fibroma. It wrapped around nerve branches and was very painful. He removed the fibroma and 2 months after the removal I am a month from normal 100% activities. So much for Rampertab and his BS ultrasound. Did he know and wanted to experiment on my fibroma with cryo? I think so. ****. I do not trust him and you should not either.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Rampertab for 10 years. He has performed two bunion surgeries and cyrosurgery. He is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Rampertab. I have suffered with foot pain for over 10 years. Dr Rampertab is the sixth doctor to treat this pain. After Ultrasound Guided Cryosurgery I am %90 better. I still have some pain, but I am very pleased with the result of this simple procedure.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Deo Rampertab's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med