Ratings for Dr. Cristina Ogrin

I had the privilege of having her as my doctor when she had her practice in Berwick,Pa. She is truly professional,has a great personality and made sure she provided me with the ultimate care. She was always polite,cheerful and made every effort to see that I was well informed about my condition.She went above and beyond what most doctors do.I highly recommend her. I miss her too.She was a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

She is a truly amazing physician. She cares about patients more than anything else.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Ogrin and her staff are really remarkable. After years of difficulties getting my illness under control, she took the time and worked with me and really helped me. She has improved the quality of my life. I can not recommend or say enough good things about her. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and really cared about helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

She has no idea about endocrinology and instead wanted to put me on 3 different diet pills knowing that HCM runs in my family. Also the diet pills are not covered by insurance. One of the meds she suggested is for a person with diabetes which requires giving yourself a shot a day. I have PCOS not diabetes. This doctor was so ridiculous that when I went back to my family doctor he actually crossed her name off a referal list stating I'm far from obese as she implicated and from what she wanted to prescribe to me could have killed me or damaged my heart.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010