Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Schaefer

I will be looking for another neurologist. Dr. Shaefer is the most incompetent doctor I have ever met. I have a brain tumor and epilepsy. She did not even order an MRI to be done, which is vital to see what is going on with my tumor. All she did was write out scripts for pain medication. She is not helpful at all. I have done much research in regards to my kind of brain tumor and this doctor is really not well educated on this matter. As far as her personality, she doesn't have one. She is very cold and treats you like a number.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Walked out of room I didn't even no we were done she just walked out .she was not nice at all downright nasty left with a real bad feel of her she didn't care about me at all

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Did not know what was wrong,didn't do anything and don't want to see me again so i went for nothing, didn't ordered any test ct scans or mri. so i still don't know whats wrong and she won't help at all you can't tell what's wrong just by looking at someone you have to order test.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Kathleen A. Schaefer's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)