Ratings for Dr. Mario J. Contaldi

The Dr. and his staff were all very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Have been going here for years. Have mostly had good experiences. Time is always an issue.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Contaldi for years and appreciate all he has done for us. We feel the staff and interns are very helpful and pleasant. We would not want to go to another Optometrist.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My whole family has been a patient of Dr. Contaldi for a number of years. We have had great service from EVERYONE on every visit. Most recently I developed a really painful condition in my right eye and Dr Contaldi's staff was able to get me in same day. The initial care all the way through the follow up care was excellent. Dr. Contaldi never left you feeling like you are in the healing process all alone. He was there every step of the way explaining everything.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Contaldi for over 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The staff at Southwest Vision are polite and professional. I couldn't ask for more in an eye doctor. If you need an optometrist, he's your guy!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I hurt my eye while trimming shrubs and had a corneal abrasion. Dr.Contaldi saw me everyday and gave me super care and different eye drops for pain and antibiotics. He was caring and knowledgable and relieved my pain and concerns.He was awesome!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Beware these people rip you off!!x don't go...they lied to me about test s I needed done for lasik surgery then lied to me about the doctor I needed to see saying that they accepted my insurance even after I told them that the doctor diff not accept it.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014