You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Koushik K. Shaw

I first met Dr. Shaw while seeking a second opinion after my urologist recommended the TURP procedure. Dr. Shaw concurred that surgery was necessary. Shaw patiently answered each question that my wife and I had without ever coming across as patronizing. His manner was warm and open and it seemed more like having a conversation with a friend. Given the seriousness of the surgery it felt great to have our questions answered so confidently and in layman’s terms. Shaw’s PA Aneesa as well as every member of the office staff I met was communicative and professional. I decided that day that I would escalate my surgery and I wanted Dr. Shaw to perform it. Less than a month later I had the surgery at Arise Medical Center. Recovery was steady and uneventful and my aftercare meetings with Shaw and his staff have been great. While no one wants to have surgery, mine has been a positive experience with a positive outcome. I have felt well cared for by Dr. Shaw and his team and would not hesitate to recommend them for this or any other urological procedure.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I had a great experience getting my vasectomy. The explanations about the alternatives, how the procedures would be done and the pros and cons were clearly explained. Staff and doctor have a friendly and comforting disposition. Facilities are top notch. All my questions were clearly answered. They reminded me of my appointment. Procedure was simpler and took less time than I thought. I would recommend this team to everyone looking to get a procedure done.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Koushik K. Shaw's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr. Shaw while seeking a second opinion after my urologist recommended the TURP procedure. Dr. Shaw concurred that surgery was necessary. Shaw p..."

November 18, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2441110'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 6, 2014