Ratings for Dr. Ravinder P. SINGH

I love Dr. Singh! I had to switch doctors because of my insurance, but I’ve been very happy with her. She is very knowledgeable about my diagnosis (bipolar) and agreed that the meds I’m on are working. Suggested I cut in half the one I take for sleep which helped me not to be so groggy in the morning. Now we are working on reducing my other meds as ideally I’d like to be off all meds.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Cash, check only before you see the doc. No cards. Called into 6 x 10 disorganized office. Doctor (Shoes off) told me to take a seat and asked why I was there. It couldn't have been more than 5 to 10 minutes and she told me she didn't handle the emotional problems I was having and I needed to contact my primary care doctor. As I started walking out she started asking about height, weight, education etc. It was like she was justifing my visit or an excuse to not refund $30. Anyhow she told me to double a prescription my primary care doctor prescribed and she wrote a new prescription for sleeping. I really can't tell you how frustrated, annoyed and used I felt over visiting her and her office. I feel sorry for her patients who really need some guidance. I was told to come back in a month. I cancelled the appt and got hold of my doctor who referred me someone else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Ravinder P. SINGH's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1968)

MSP/BC Med