Ratings for Dr. James K. Blomgren

My wife and I like Dr. Blomgren just fine. We do however, have issues with his staff (Angelina). We called Walmart pharmacy to get my wife's high blood pressure medicine refilled, they faxed the order to Dr. Blumgrens office, with no response from them. Finally, I called Dr. Blomgrens office to see what the problem was and got a hold of Angelina. What a ray of sunshine! She promptly informed me that they would not refill the prescription without an appointment. I preceded to tell her that my wife was a cancer patient and is pretty much bedridden and that we were traveling to Tulsa for her Chemo tomorrow, so it's important that we get the script filled. She said, "did you not hear what I said?" Couldn't they have called us 4 or 5 days ago to tell us that? I hate to change physicians but I won't put up a snooty altitude from a disrespectful brat of a nurse not showing any compassion for a cancer patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

He was an okay Dr to begin with then even though I returned once a month he had no knowledge of who I was or my condition. He had put me on ativan which done wonders for my menopause symptoms -hot flashes and anger, then out of the blue refused to prescribe it anymore . Then instead of doing anything at all about my other conditions pointed out by ct scans , he would just say to go to the e.r. Really I think its time for him to retire. He no longer has his train of thought nor does he even care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. James K. Blomgren's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp