Ratings for Dr. Anthony Baratta

Have been to Dr. Baratta’s office a few times. Everyone is friendly, the PA is great....takes time with you and provides options. No complaints at all. Had colonoscopy one time....no complaints either. The Dr. and staff are all great!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

While I found the nurse practitioner brusque and uncaring and the directions for colonoscopy prep poorly written (how about in chronological order--a week before, stop eating or taking this, 4 days before buy the drugs, 3 days before stop eating that, etc.?), this was the easiest prep I've ever been through. Not that it was good, but I could drink without gagging! I would have liked to have met Dr. Baratta before the procedure, however briefly. By my appointment time, they were a half hour off schedule. Once wheeled into the room, my drugs were given a bit earlier than some doctors do, so I was "absent" for the first part, came around near the end in time to see what he was doing on the monitor, with no pain. Warm and friendly staff in pre- and post-op, too. Maybe next time I'm due I won't drag my feet so much.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015