Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Lobaugh

He is amazing! I had postpartum hemorrhage with my son and passed out. when I was pregnant again I was scared that I may not make it through delivery. He conforted me saying that he was prepared if it were to happen again. The delivery was so smooth and effortless. He literally squeezed my hand in the delivery room and said, "I told you, you could do it." I will be moving to a different state soon but if I'm expecting again, I will come back to Texas for him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

OMG, I have been a Patient of Dr. Lobaugh, for years and his Nurse Mariah, was always nice, friendly, returned all my calls, she knew what she was doing. This new girl he has, is clueless, rude and short, not cut out for that job. In search of a new GYN doctor, any suggestion. Please Reply.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Stay AWAY ...HE PRETENDS TO KNOW WHAT HES DOING AND DOESNT HAVE A CLUE...HE PRETENDS TO CARE....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!SUPER SNEAKY AND A LIAR....RUNNNNNN..IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR BABY

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The ultimate reason I didn't stay with Dr. Lobaugh is because he shares a clinic with a dermatologist. The staff is friendly, but this means that the nurse had no idea what my blood results meant, resulting in her having to go back and forth to my doctor and the phone. The communication issue was not going to be okay with my condition of PCOS, which needs to be closely monitored.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I like the way I am treated by Dr. Lobaugh. He treats you with respect and he listening to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I love everything about this Dr! Very helpful and very knowledgeable yet caring! Recommend 100%

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

After seeing many good reviews I picked Dr Lobaugh to deliver our frist baby. Every appointment was at least a 45 minute wait followed by getting asked how far along I was etc when I would get in. None of my paperwork was ever updated to reflect my actual due date and the staff was unhelpful. There were times I would arrive for appointments only to be tol d"oh we were going to call you, your appointment was cancelled". There were also numerous occasions scripts and referrals were not called in. It got to the point I had to go in and complain and make a scene to have phonecalls made for my referalls. Dr lobaugh now is out of the office with a health issue for an extended period of time. This office is not a group so there is no one in the office covering his patients. Needless to say I switched very quickly. Very dissapointed!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

He delivered my little boy.. And I couldn't have asked for a better OB.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr.Lobaugh "delivered" my daughter in 2012. I was induced at 7:00 am and my nurse delivered my baby at 4:30 PM. Dr. Lobaugh checked on me one time around 12:00 and then did not come back until after my daughter was delivered. Maybe I was just spoiled with my previous OB doctor, but this experience was not a good one. The whole office was extremely uninterested, and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Lobaugh delivered both of my children. I could not say enough about the attention I received. During both pregnancies I was "High Risk" and not once did I feel that Dr. Lobaugh was not "interested". There are times in life when we have to understand we are among many and there are time when our basic needs will have to be met at a later time. I recommend Dr. Lobaugh to everyone I know that is having a baby or looking for an OB/GYN. I could and would never have another physician other than Dr. Lobaugh be a part of my pregnancies. I cannot thank the staff or Dr Lobaugh enough for the beautiful gifts he helped deliver healthy. There is no one close that compares to the level of service and care that is provided by the staff or Dr Lobaugh. My sons are now 3 and 1.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Mark L. Lobaugh's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)