Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Thackeray

He is the exact kind of Dr I wanted he is perfect at what he does!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I feel so lucky to have found him as my new OBGYN!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Very professional, got me in quick. I really felt like he cared about my concerns and took the time to explain things and didn't rush through the appointment. Very good experience and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr Thackeray was very knowledgable, professional, and caring every time I saw him! He always had a smile on his face and he listened to me when I told him my concerns or asked questions! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I can't recommend Dr. Thackeray highly enough. He has a very calm, soft-spoken bedside manner. His ease and congeniality set the tone, making exams less stressful and more comfortable. I've had plenty of painful pelvic exams in the past, but he was very gentle, that makes a big difference! He always made me feel like he had time to answer my questions, no matter how silly. When it came time for my delivery, he listened to my concerns, was encouraging and cool under pressure. He was just delightful to work with and I received excellent care from him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Steven M. Thackeray's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Veterans Administration