You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Belanger

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Belanger, on and off as needed, and my 89 year old dad, who has dementia, has been seeing him 6 times yearly,for a couple of years....He is wonderful, gentle, and very attentive, and his entire staff are wonderful, and are amazing with my Dad...I had been to another dr. many years ago, and he was awful, Dr. belanger was reccommended to me by a friend, and I have been so happy with him, I have reccommended a few friends to him, and they all love him as well....my family will never go to another podiatrist, as long as Dr. Belanger has his practise !!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

My mom is a portuguese speaking 86 years old. Dr Belanger was excellent with her. His staff is very friendly and was able to accomodate her needs. They get all the needed information and don't wast your time to help with your issue. I would highly reccomend this office :)!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I am a diabetic and need to have a good podiatrist. He is very good, and gentle. he treated me long term for toe nail trauma. Ihad a few set back, infection after a trip, ingrown toe nail. His treatment was quick and as pain free as posible. His use of local anesthesia was perfect. The office is small, but very clean. his follow up care gave me confidence that I would be ok. My toe nail grew back and is indistinguishable from the uninjured toe.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Belanger has a wonderful way about him. His staff really goes out of their way to make you feel how important you are to them.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I really recommend this podiatrist. You can't go wrong with him!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Great doctor and the staff was so friendly they make u feel so comfortable every time I go.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Excellent experience. Highly recommend. He solved my problem when no other doctors could!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr Belanger and his taff are very friendly and knowledgeable They always go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Steven M. Belanger's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Belanger, on and off as needed, and my 89 year old dad, who has dementia, has been seeing him 6 times yearly,for a co..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom is a portuguese speaking 86 years old. Dr Belanger was excellent with her. His staff is very friendly and was able to accomodate her needs. They get a..."

January 12, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2435993'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014