Ratings for Dr. Daryl D. Gossett

Dr. Gossett saw me for a second visit when I had questions to ensure that my prescription was exactly correct. I never felt rushed or like I was bothering him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Meeting Dr. Gossett was a pleasant experience. He was very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I have worked in eye care myself as a Certified Opthalmic Assistant for 15 years. After moving to Franklin I needed an eye exam and new glasses. Dr. Gosett's office was nearby so I chose to have my exam there. I was surprised at the thoroughness of the exam. He was pleasant and informative about my current visual needs. The office staff was helpful and willing to answer all my questions concerning insurance and selection of eyewear. I never felt once like a number or a dollar sign. The office was very nice with a relaxing atmosphere . I've been seeing Dr. Gossett now for 5 years and have no intention of changing.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have visited this clinic several times over the last few years. I have always been treated with courtesy and professional attitude. Dr Gossett and his wife, Dr Gossett are easy to deal with and their advice is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Daryl D. Gossett's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare