Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Kerner

Dr. Kerner did surgery on my back after I already had several from a surgeon that moved out of the area. Since then, I am completely hunched over, I am using a walker full time and have constant pain. I have had no luck finding a doctor that believes me when I tell them that I am this bad off after a surgery that he did. After my surgery, I was in ICU for days because one of the medicines he prescribed, caused my blood pressure to drop dramatically and because he took all of my medications away, I was in so much pain that I was in shock. I have now been denied treatment from any other doctor because "He's the best around and there's no way that what he did, made me this bad off." Now I am completely disabled. I cannot drive anymore, I can barely walk and even sitting is uncomfortable. I might as well be bed ridden for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Kerner has been very good with me. Has answered all my questions i believe honestly and has had an unbelieveable amount of patients and concern for me. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I think Dr. Kerner is one of the best doctors I have ever known. He is patient, concerned, gentle, and so interested in helping his patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. Kerner performed my 2nd spinal fusion. At first things were going well, but when I started getting worse I couldn't get an appointment with him, just his PA. She didn't seem to believe I was still in a lot of pain or that I was getting worse, and because of her notes I was denied disability. I went back again, saw another doctor on his staff who verbally abused me, and was told to find another doctor to treat me. I have seen several doctors since then that have said, "Oh, Dr. Kerner did your surgery, I'm sure you're fine!" and refused to listen to anything I had to say. I gave them no prior information regarding my health or history, but they still knew far more than they should have for a first visit, and every one refused to help me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Kerner and Staff are First Class all the way. I have extremely high regard for him as a surgeon and as a man.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Kerner is a man with wings beneath his shirt! He performed 2 back surgeries on me for seperate reasons and injuries and ther esults have been REMARKABLE! I recommend him to EVERYONE!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

He would have 3 to 4 people with the same appt. One time I had to wait 2 1/2 hour after my appt. time.When I did get to see him he rushed through every thing.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Great practice and great physician. Dr. Kerner is very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He performed a lumbar surgery on me with great results, and minimal waiting time. Thanks for your great care!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

No one else would ever op. on my back but Kerner, and I have had 5 surgeries. He did my last three, and he is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Mark B. Kerner's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1989)