Ratings for Dr. Louis S. Metzman

He may be an average knee doctor, but that is where his expertise ends. He needs to approach his patients a little less clinically and more compassionately. He needs to know that a callous truth applied indifferently to the patient may be more harmful than a poor surgery outcome. And just because the prognosis may appear poor, one should do no more harm by destroying the patient's hope. Some beneficial medicine doesn't come from a pill bottle.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Doctor Metzman did surgery for a torn Minicus on my knee. I went in on a Thursday for the surgery and back to work on Monday. I've had to go back to have my knee drained several times of fluid build up also several appointments for continious care. I was told I had a cyst on the knee but he never did anything to remove the cyst. My pain compared to before surgery is worse than prior to surgery, It's been almost three weeks and I still have pain and discomfort. I don't know many people that have went to see him that have had a good recovery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

The Dr. Metzman was Great. My injury was just a bad one and although I don't have as much strength and flexibility in my knee as before my injury I am at least able to work and walk. The medical staff was great, however the cashier at the time was a little rude and "snippy", if I wasn't able to pay anything during one of my many post-op visits.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Metzman by a friend who had knee surgery by him. My friend told me that he was great and that he didn't have pain associated with his surgery. My friend was right. I would reccommend Dr. Metzman to anyone considering knee surgery.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. Louis S. Metzman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Champ Va