Ratings for Dr. Sandeepa Musunuru

Puts you at ease. Very pleasant! Staff was very professional and comforting.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Took the time to answer all of my questions and was extremely efficient! She was fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Good surgon, very knowledgeable great bedside manor

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I brought my grandmother into the ER and she was the Physician on call she took immediate action and performed and emergency surgery to release a blood clot in my grandmothers lower leg. She saved my grandmothers foot from an amputation. If we had waited any longer we would have lost her foot and we are extremely grateful! She is an acceptional Doctor and has very good bedside manner :) 5 Star Doctor all around... Even the follow ups in her Midland Office was a great experience. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

This physician is amazing and being a nurse I am very skeptical. I recently presented in the ER for acute appendicitis and had a laproscopic appendectomy, she was the surgeon on call at that time. She came in with an amazing positive attitude, very reassuring and explained step by step the procedure. Her bedside manner left me feeling very confident and comfortable with the surgery. Post Op she was just as awesome including all the follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Excellent bedside manner amazing and very thorough. Very attentive before and after surgery

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

She is treating me for breadt cancer I am 44 years old ! She has been the most kind and understanding person! Never rushed and always willing to stay a little longer to make sure you understand what's going on! She is also very involved as to who she sends you to and the service you get there! I have a long road ahead and I have no doubt that she will be there every step of the way

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I went in to the ER in horrid pain and she was on top of her game and also had another Sergen that specialized in the GI track look at my test and results as well to make sure nothing was missed!She wanted surgery yo be the last option. I had my gall bladder removed and everyday she would come in and talk to me in detail about what our game plan was for me and the steps we where taking. Always wanted to know if I understood everything or needed more information or anything. I would recommend her and use her again if needed! Great person and Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very good doctor patient, knowledgable, understanding very good experience with her when she took care of my grandmoher. Her speedy dicision making and knowledge of the subject saved my grandmothers foot from amputation. Highly Recommended Doctor ;)

Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Musunuru is an exceptional surgeon. She is thorough and thoughtful. I appreciated her bedside manner. I would choose to work with her again if I needed surgery. She's one of those doctors that you can tell chose her profession out of a passion for taking care of people.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Sandeepa Musunuru's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2005)