Ratings for Dr. M. STELLA Legarda

FYI Dr. Legarda has not practiced in Spartanburg SC since at least 2010. As a result, I question the validity of this rating site.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr Lagarda is the first doctor who talked to my 89 year old husband instead of talking only to me the wife. She has given both of us a renewed quality of life, which had been devastated by Lupron treatment for prostate cancer. No other doctor believed me. She has worked with both my husband and I as a team, and also restored my husband's feeling of dignity, and optimism.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

From just seeing Dr Lagarda once, I am encouraged and inspired by her professional effectiveness. Even more uplifting is seeing how this genuinely caring doctor brings such goodness to our world. How very pleased I am to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I love Dr. Legarda. She was highly recommened to me and she was the only dr. that actually listened to my concerns and took action. My son loved her as well. He started seeing her when he was 2.5 and is now 4. She has been amazing! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for answers and who feels like other doctors are not taking them seriously.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I was patient of Dr. Legarda's since I was 10. She was amazing!! I miss her and actually cried when I had to move from pediatric to adult neurology.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

dr. legarda was not helpful in treating my child's migraine, instead, she kept giving my nine year old child medicine that she could not take for every migraine, because it would make her fall asleep at school.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

She one of the best doctors I have met she has been treating my niece since a baby and is very caring sad to see that she is leaving spartanburg I will never find a doctor like her anywhere

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

My son had Dr. Legarda many years ago. There is no way that I could ever put in words how wonderful she is and at the worst time in our lives she was the most compassionate incredible doctor ever ( I have dealt with alot of doctors since). I don't have the space to write all the things that she did for Josh or me for that matter. My son became very ill and she treated him at Shands right after he turned three he just turned 17 and I still think about the ordeal that I went through and how I am not sure how I could have done it without Dr. Legarda she is incredible. There is not a more wonderful or compassionate Dr. in the world. Sherry Trickey

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Legarda is a great doctor she works really well with children and she takes the time to hear and questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. M. STELLA Legarda's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC