Dr. Arthur F. Christiano

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arthur F. Christiano

My experience with Dr. Christians could not have been better. I was suffering with hip pain and he diagnosed me very quickly with bursitis then advise me to get a shot of cortisone. He was very professional and could see I was nervous. He was very calming and talked me through the injection. I was pain free within days! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Christiano was kind and caring. He took the time to listen. He also explained what his plan was for treatment and what to expect. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Arthur F. Christiano's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Christiano began practicing orthopedics in 2003, joining the Orthopedics New England team five years later in 2008. Dr. Christiano received his medical degree from New York Medical College and his internship in general surgery/orthopaedic surgery from Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey. Dr. Christiano underwent his residency in orthopaedic surgery and pediatric orthopaedic rotation from Monmouth Medical Center and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, respectively. He then went on to complete his fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. When not seeing patients, Dr Christiano enjoys working with young kids, all general sports, personal fitness, and golfing.

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal