Ratings for Dr. Nithin C. Reddy

dr. reddy is a rude arrogant thin skinned unprofessional little pr!ck who reacts to things like a 2 year old when he dosent get his way . when I asked for a second opinion he went ballistic an stormed out of the room an made a scene in the hallway like , how dare you question me I do 300 surgerys a year an no one knows more than I do . he also contradicted everything that 6 other doctors said an basically told me I was s#^t outta luck an go home an bite the bullet

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I was told by 3 Kaiser doctors to go to Ortho and ask for a knee replacement after seeing my knee x-rays. I have a sensitivity to most metals and Dr. Reddy refused to consider metal sensitivity tests to see if he could find a joint that I could tolerate even though there are options for people with this condition. He left the room telling me to quit wasting my time and the doctors at Kaiser's time. He actually smirked when he said it, like he was proud of himself for telling me off. What a pompous jerk.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

After having a totally botched right hip replacement that left me with drop foot and severe neuropathy pain, Dr. Reddy was recommended by a Kaiser physical therapist.When I called to schedule an appointment I asked the customer service rep about comments she hears from patients. She said all the patients love Dr. Reddy and always say good things about him. She was absolutely correct. He performed my revision in about 2 hours and what a life saver! 2 years later the left one went and he performed that one as well. I was only 45 at the time of the revision and although I can't run a 6 minute mile anymore I can sure walk a 12 minute one without any pain!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Nithin C. Reddy's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal