Ratings for Dr. Jeremiah D'Anna

I had my last 3 wisdom teeth removed today. Dr. D'Anna and his staff are kindhearted professionals and would definitely suggest him to others. Dr. D'Anna and his staff had put me at ease; especially coming from a traumatic experience from an oral surgeon in Brooklyn during my first wisdom tooth removal. Dr. D'Anna had explained the steps and procedure prior to the removal; and everything was exactly how Dr. D'Anna described. I really appreciated the phone call that was made tonight by Dr. D'Anna inquiring how I was feeling as well as reminding me that he can be reached at any time if needed (great support). I wish there were many more Doctors out there who genuinely care about their patients and have a great team collaborating in the experience. A++

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. D'Anna has excellant bedside manner. He has a great sense of humor and puts you at ease. Had one tooth pulled and bone grafting. The procedure was exactly how Dr. D'Anna described. Really appreciated the phone call the night of surgery to see how I was.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Had Two Wisdom teeth removed Dr. Makes you feel comfortable and excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Excellent on the phone. Very kind and help you if you are worried about a procedure being done

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011