Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Sain

Dr. Sain is an awesome doctor who cares and treats her patients holistically. She uses medical science , nutrition and her detecttive skill to find the root of your problem. Most doctors only treat symptoms. She is a great partner for health! She spends time with her patients, so you may have to wait, but it is worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Sain.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

i absolutely love dr sain. she is one of few dr's in little rock who are more holistic md's. she takes a lot of time with each patient and she will run tests which other doctors may not think of. absolutely adore her!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

My wife and I went in for an office visit after she moved into a new hospital clinic. In order to get an appt, we were told that we HAD to submit to a REQUIRED blood test that provided Dr. Sain with a baseline for our further treatment. It checks things like Vitamin D, B12, etc. It's a battery of tests that have now cost us $2000, partly because it's a BS test for cash flow that's not covered by your insurance co, but partly because of incompetence in coding for billing. After disputing this bill for 9 mos, I was eventually told by someone in her office that it was their mistake and she's not really good at billing and computer work and it's also not mandatory and they should probably shouldn't tell patients that it is. Thanks to the lapse in time, it's now too late for my insurance co to accept a re-filing. Thx to Dr Sain, St. Vincent's billing and Blue Cross, we're now in collections because of our $2000 checkup. She's a decent Dr. who is completely incompetent in running a business.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

it took me two years to find a Dr. who did not think i am crazy because i have fibromyalgia. She took her time and listened to everything I had to say. I think she is brilliant! She is very knowledgeable about nutrition and how it is the basis of all healing. She is the greatest!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

When I saw Dr. Sain, I waited an hour after my scheduled time. She did perform an indepth history, however she did no physical exam- did not touch me. I asked for the charted to be sent to me and to my horror she charted a FAKE assessment and charged myself and my insurance. She is a fraud!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Sain actually listened very carefully to me describe my symptoms and she asked numerous questions. Because of this, she diagnosed a dangerous hidden illness. For the first time ever, I have found a doctor who uses her brain, experience and intuition together to address patients' concerns. If she is running late, it's because she is saving someone's health, like mine. You rock, Dr. Sain!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I love Dr Sain. She is spends time with me & listens to my concerns; I never feel like I'm being condescended to or rushed out the door. This may be why her appts sometimes run late - I have never had that problem. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

I waited four hours. The exam room was completely dark (no exaggeration) and when exam pencil lights were on, the walls had peeling paint. I'd stay away.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

She's great - if you can wait a while.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

This doctor is not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006

Dr. Mary K. Sain's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR