Ratings for Dr. Stuart F. Baker

Dr. Baker is awesome! The first thing you will notice about him is his smile. He is always smiling and humming, and upbeat. He really cares. Yes, they sell products in their office. That's part of their business! I think it is great. He did my breast reconstruction surgery after my double mastectomy. I can't say enough about the great job he did. I've seen pictures online of other people's results from different doctors and they are not pretty, unfortunately. I'm really happy with mine. His work is top notch. You won't find a friendlier staff anywhere. They go the extra mile for you. Now, he can occasionally be late, but it's my experience that most surgeons are. It's the nature of their business . I give them 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr baker is a very caring doctor. I have gone To him on more than one occasion to remove Growths. The staff are very caring and the ease Of getting in right away is excellent. I would refer Then to anyone

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

The waiting time is awful,how ever staff is excelente,Dr Baker is good at what he does!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Excellent Doctor!!!!! Helpful staff,only had fillers and boots many times,always does a great job.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Would not go to anyone else this doctor has done some minor things on me and I have been very happy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr Baker and his staff r great they bent over backwards to help me get my surgery and reconstruction . 🎆🎇

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had Liposuction and the recovery was horrible. I did not get very good results I got barely 1 inch off. He did say I shouldn't take that much off but I would still have liked more at least 2-3inches. He is very nice and helpful and is correcting anything that I was not happy with for free. He also was very helpful with getting me on track to be healthy and maintain my weight.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Refused service for no reason. The man saw me said he would help. I agreed to pay cash. He said he would put together a bill, then decided to turn me away for no reason.Unaccpetable and discriminatory towards a disabled person.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Have had surgery and treatments all with great results. Dr. Baker and his staff are so friendly. Dr. Baker does a great job.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I have had many minor procedures performed by Dr. Baker over the years. I also had liposuction. His staff is friendly and professional. He is knowledgeable, helpful, kind and trustworthy. I would trust him with any medical problem. He's a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Stuart F. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1973)

Delta Dental