Ratings for Dr. Sharon M. Palmer

I just went to Dr. Palmer for the first time. She is wonderful! She took time to listen and answer all my questions. Great bedside manner. She was patient, understanding, and helpful. Best doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Sharon Palmar is EXCELLENT!! She truly listens to your concerns and had an exceptional bedside manner. She has done more me in a matter of 2 months than I had BEGGED my previous local doctor to check me for in 8 years! The office is extremely clean, the staff are prompt & professional, and they explain any treatment extensively. Definately not the type to through a prescription your way just to shut you up then push you out the door! Now if you are used to your doctor just calling in a prescription she's not for you. It's posted EVERYWHERE in the office you must COME IN to get a refill or new prescription. Bottom line; she's AWESOME! The best doctor I have gone to.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

She is wonderful!!! Have been going to her for several years now. Has helped me many times. Best medical experience I have ever had!! Quick to address any problem.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Very knowledgeable, caring and interested in your health care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

The worst doctor ever. Period. Does not return phone calls, does not complete paperwork if you need it, does not call in prescriptions as promised. Avoid if at all possible.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Sharon M. Palmer's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Henry Ford / HAP