Ratings for Dr. Stacey A. Nipp

I first saw Dr. Nipp in 2009 because of a bunion and bone spurs in my right foot. Dr. Nipp stated I needed surgery to solve this annoying and painful problem. A major bone in my foot would have to be broken, one toe was shortened and a wire pin inserted down into my toe as well as my small toe was broken and twisted to correct a problem. The outside bone in my foot was surgically broken and 6 screws inserted to hold my foot intact. I was fitted with a walking boot for 8-10 weeks and returned for consult. My foot did not heal correctly and I would have to have another surgery. Which I did, 8 more weeks of walking boot but results were negative and I was left with severed nerves in my foot and suffer with tremendous pain in my foot and 8 yrs. of agony. Tried pain-block surgery, 3 different doctors and nobody can repair damage done by Dr.Nipp. It's been a nightmare. Thanks to Nipp.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I find Dr. Stacey Nipp to be a very attentive and patient doctor. She takes time to explain things to you, even more than once if necessary. She is great at calling to talk to you personally when you have a question or problem that may require an appointment. She was the only podiatrist that gave me more options from which to choose for my surgery and that the surgery she performed on me was better than I anticipated. I plan to have her perform another surgery that is necessary and am confident that she will do everything possible to make the outcome the best possible for me. I would highly recommend her based on my past experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

She is a very nice person, and listened. She helped me greatly with my ingrown toe nail problems. However, I have a serious tendon and ankle problem. She was the first specialist I saw and she really brushed off the severity of the issue. She fit me for expensive orthotics, but they we not strong enough for my size and they flattened out in a few months. little My foot got worse, and I saw her a few more times. Her treatment didn't change. My foot has gone from a stage 1 to stage 3 severity while seeing her. The new doctor I'm seeing has worked with me and we have tried a number of conservative options. Unfortunately, because this condition was not treated correctly early on, I cannot walk on this foot without pain, and I am heading into complicated surgery with a long recovery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Stacey A. Nipp's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)