Dr. Arshad Malik

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arshad Malik

Dr. Malik staff was exceptional. I was called and told exactly how to handle my procedure and the time things were to occur. Everyone was punctual. I was nervous since I had not been put to sleep before they made me feel very relaxed. Dr. Malik was extremely knowledgeable and updated me every step of the way. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I was more than delighted at having my procedures performed by Dr Malik. He is such a personable doctor that I felt completely at ease during my visits and during the clinical procedures. Just delighted. Would recommend Dr. Malik whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Nice group of people. Made me feel safe. Nurse that met me at the beginning of the procedure went out of her way to ease my anxiety.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr Malik Very patient and considerate.It is hard to find doc with no attitude. He will listen to you with full attention. Great team and great Dr.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Malik and his staff are very attentive, knowledgeable and thoughtful. I would recommend him if you need a fantastic Gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

The best experience I could imagine with Dr. Malik. The scheduler got me in on short notice bc of regular vomiting, nausea, and bloating for an endoscopy and colonoscopy. It was my first for both, and Dr. Malik made me feel so comfortable with everything. He’s intelligent, patient, and has a great bedside manner. I’d recommend him to anyone needing a GI. The entire staff is wonderful too. Thank you for giving me hope for the medical field again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Arshad Malik

Dr. Arshad Malik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Bringing awareness in the Dallas area to the importance of following the screening guidelines for colon cancer is very important to my practice. Colonoscopy is the gold standard screening exam for colon cancer and just as this review notes my team does a good job of making this experience very easy for our patients. For those 50+ years of age reading this comment, please get screened for colon cancer. Thank you.

Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Malik did a great job on my colonoscopy and endoscopy. He explained everything clearly, before and after the procedure. His staff did a great job making sure my insurance covered this. The center where the procedure was performed was excellent, the nurse did a great job getting the IV in with no bruising or swelling after. Dr. Malik's staff followed up with prescriptions. Overall an outstanding experience from start to finish. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Attentive and reassuring, Dr Malik is a great doctor

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Friendly, very Professional and I would recommend Dr. Malik.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Had a procedure done in 30 minutes as scheduled without any hitch! Very good doctor and the staff to go to!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Arshad Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified gastroenterologist with 15 years of experience. I specialize in colon cancer screening and colonoscopy and the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders. I believe in patient centered care in a comfortable, private environment. My focus is on listening to the patient and developing an individualized diagnostic and therapeutic plan to help you achieve the best results. My goal is to always provide prompt, courteous and excellent care for you and your family, with active and ongoing patient education throughout the evaluation and treatment process

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi

• University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 1998)
  • Aga Khan University (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2002)

• Colonoscopy