Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arshad Malik

Dr. Malik staff was exceptional. I was called and told exactly how to handle my procedure and the time things were to occur. Everyone was punctual. I was nervous since I had not been put to sleep before they made me feel very relaxed. Dr. Malik was extremely knowledgeable and updated me every step of the way. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Malik and his staff are very attentive, knowledgeable and thoughtful. I would recommend him if you need a fantastic Gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

The best experience I could imagine with Dr. Malik. The scheduler got me in on short notice bc of regular vomiting, nausea, and bloating for an endoscopy and colonoscopy. It was my first for both, and Dr. Malik made me feel so comfortable with everything. He’s intelligent, patient, and has a great bedside manner. I’d recommend him to anyone needing a GI. The entire staff is wonderful too. Thank you for giving me hope for the medical field again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Arshad Malik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Bringing awareness in the Dallas area to the importance of following the screening guidelines for colon cancer is very important to my practice. Colonoscopy is the gold standard screening exam for colon cancer and just as this review notes my team does a good job of making this experience very easy for our patients. For those 50+ years of age reading this comment, please get screened for colon cancer. Thank you.

Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Malik did a great job on my colonoscopy and endoscopy. He explained everything clearly, before and after the procedure. His staff did a great job making sure my insurance covered this. The center where the procedure was performed was excellent, the nurse did a great job getting the IV in with no bruising or swelling after. Dr. Malik's staff followed up with prescriptions. Overall an outstanding experience from start to finish. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Attentive and reassuring, Dr Malik is a great doctor

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Friendly, very Professional and I would recommend Dr. Malik.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Had a procedure done in 30 minutes as scheduled without any hitch! Very good doctor and the staff to go to!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

We've only been able to see and speak to Dr. Malik on two occasions but on both, we have found him to be very attentive and knowledgeable about all of our concerns.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

More expensive as I have as hoing but clean bill of health for $1000 is what it has to be... I wish their was a generic on that expensive prep kit of lacsitive drink so I could have saved a couple hundred dollars.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Arshad Malik's response
Important health maintenance like colon cancer screening with colonoscopy is critical to beating this life-threatening condition. With the array of insurance plans today, I completely understand the commitment it takes to budget for these screenings. I’m proud that our endoscopy center has the lowest facility fees in the DFW area, which helps to keep costs lower for our patients. Awareness is the key to beating colon cancer, so I just wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge the importance of getting screened and say that we are continually looking for efficiencies to keep patient costs lower. Thank you.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Really like Dr. Malik and his staff. Very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Arshad Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified gastroenterologist with 15 years of experience. I specialize in colon cancer screening and colonoscopy and the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders. I believe in patient centered care in a comfortable, private environment. My focus is on listening to the patient and developing an individualized diagnostic and therapeutic plan to help you achieve the best results. My goal is to always provide prompt, courteous and excellent care for you and your family, with active and ongoing patient education throughout the evaluation and treatment process

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi

• University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 1998)
  • Aga Khan University (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2002)

• Colonoscopy