Dr. Arshad Malik

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arshad Malik

Dr. Malik staff was exceptional. I was called and told exactly how to handle my procedure and the time things were to occur. Everyone was punctual. I was nervous since I had not been put to sleep before they made me feel very relaxed. Dr. Malik was extremely knowledgeable and updated me every step of the way. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Malick Nurse wonderful his nurses and everyone are great I would recommend him to anyone he is so comfortable to talk to and he explained everything to you he has saved my life twice thank you Dr Malick Nurse Karen L

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

One of the best, caring quality physicians you will ever find. Carla, Deborah all fantastic. So thankful for them all!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr, Malik is very knowledgeable, very gentle and listens to my concern. Office staff really know what their roles are.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

All the taff l met on my 1st visit were very courteous and professional. Have no complaints about anyone. Dr. Malik was very nice & caring.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Malik, I thank you, your staff and contributing physicians and staff for being there for me during my procedure.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Excellent staff. So friendly I would highly recommend to anyone! I had flare up with my tummy and was in pain trying to get into any doctor that would see me. Karla took care of me on the phone and set me up with a nurse practitioner Deborah who is amazing has lots of knowledge, looking forward to meeting Dr. Malik for my procedure!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Thanks for billing fast. My claim was paid fast. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Malik has very good bedside manners. I felt really comfortable with him. He wasted no time giving results. He got right to the point and started my treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I did my Colonoscopy and Endoscopy by Dr. Arshad Malik, he is very knowledgeable about his profession, polite to his patients. I always prefer him than anyone else and will of course refer to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Arshad Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified gastroenterologist with 15 years of experience. I specialize in colon cancer screening and colonoscopy and the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders. I believe in patient centered care in a comfortable, private environment. My focus is on listening to the patient and developing an individualized diagnostic and therapeutic plan to help you achieve the best results. My goal is to always provide prompt, courteous and excellent care for you and your family, with active and ongoing patient education throughout the evaluation and treatment process

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi

• University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 1998)
  • Aga Khan University (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2002)

• Colonoscopy