Ratings for Dr. Frank Campanile

My breast implant surgery was 3 weeks ago. I had called around and I set up 2 consultations. I loved my consultation with Dr C and his awesome staff. They explained the different implants and how we pick implants and he went through every step of surgery and recovery. I went to the hospital for surgery and it went well. The nurse told me that I selected the best plastic surgeon she has ever worked with - which totally relaxed me. Surgery he put the 375 gel implants in and the surgery time was 2 hours and I felt great right after. My pain was more so two day and three days after. Dr C and the staff have been checking in on me and answering all my questions. My breasts look great and I am already noticing the extra attention. I have to say I am already so happy that I did this. I really like the staff and I feel like dr c picked the perfect size for me

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

After 3 large babies I complained to my OB about my stomach. I asked her is she ever saw good results from tummy tucks. She recommended Dr. Campanile and shortly after i made an appointment. I just loved everything about him and how explained the procedure. He does a drain-free tummy tuck but also creates curves and shows his passion in his results. I had the surgery in 2018 and I am still in awe at my body. It keeps improving and my shape is better than in my high school days. He was caring and honest and always made me and my mom and husband feel comfortable. I really can’t say enough good thighs about him and his team. If you want a tummy tuck this is the right person to do the job.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I had a tummy tuck 1 year ago and it was the best decision ever! It was painful and extensive in recovery but I am so grateful. The scar faded so nicely. Dr. Campanile is the BEST!!! I honestly love my body. He and the staff are very kind. So much goes into the tummy tuck procedure and my body shows the hard work and skilled surgical result. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I am so grateful to Dr. Campanile and his AMAZING staff for making my plastic surgery - JOURNEY - an excellent experience. Dr. Campanile does the most amazing work and you can tell the minute you enter the office. He is very passionate yet so professional. My sister came with me to the first visit and we both left and said in sync - that is our guy :). I am now almost 6 months after my surgery date and everything they told me was right. My body did keep getting better and better. I really cannot express my gratitude to him. I feel like I am back in my twenties and I can hang at the pool with my daughter!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I had the 365 SRX implants with the CLASS tummy tuck 3.5 months ago. I am so happy and my result is better than my expectations. I am so grateful and thrilled. Dr campanile is an amazing surgeon and his support stafff is everything you would want from a medical team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I am incredibly happy with every one of my experiences and interactions with Dr. C and his entire staff at the hospital and his office. I would gladly suggest him to any of my family and friends who would be interested in their services.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

3 months ago I had a mommy makeover and I could not be more pleased with my results so far. I had the class tuck and 420 cc gummy bear implants. I felt that the doctor was very informative and very genuine. He has remarkable character and can even be funny at the appropriate times. I can’t lie, the first 10 days were legit hard, bordering on terrible. But we got through it and my body has taken a shape that I didn’t even know could be possible. My waist is smaller than my high school athletic days. My breasts are perfect and exactly what I asked for. Alexis, Dr. Campanile’s nurse, is an angle, so patient and kind. I would absolutely recommend this doctor for a mommy makeover without any hesitation

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

My experience with Dr Campanile has been the best of my 60 years with a medical practitioner office. Dr. Campanile is very professional and doesn't leave you wanting in information about your condition. His staff is top notch, they are always on top of getting the information needed to expedite a surgery or other needful things like information to an insurance for short term disability. They are friendly and I never wait for longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room. I will refer other to them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I was afraid and stressed out when i started looking into plastic surgery after having babies and my body changes. I decided to take things one step at a time and set up a consultation with 3 local top plastic surgeons. I spaced things out and took my time. My second consultation was with Dr. Campanille and I knew when I left he was the right choice for me and my body. I still went to the third doctor. I found all the doctors to be great, kind and good at what they do. I just found Dr. Campanille to be the best fit since the class tummy surgery was everything that I was looking for and in some ways more. I wasn’t afraid of the scar since my c-section scar was pretty bad and I got used to having that, I was more afraid of something bad happening and I hadn’t thought I wanted liposuction. Now, after getting through he recovery process I feel like the old me, confident and loving myself again. I look forward to going to the gym with my tight tummy. Even with only a sports bra and yoga pants on I sit stare at my new tummy. I am so thankful for Dr. Campanille and all the girls who are nice, thoughtful and gave me so much time and attention. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I found Dr. C to be very knowledgeable, kind and a skilled cosmetic surgeon. My mom and sister also felt that he and his team were patient, thoughtful and well experienced. I am happy with where I am and it is still very early on. I just left a post surgical visit and realized i should be sharing my great experience, since I did so much research myself, I would like to help others find Dr. C.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Frank Campanile's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1992)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union