Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Gaydos

Waited almost an hour while people who came after me were seen first. Spent maybe 10 minutes with me, didn't listen to my concerns, she and nurse were rude and dismissive of my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Absolutely love her!!! The best dr i have ever had, very kind, caring, connects with her patients on a personal level, and very smart...Thanks dr gaydos u rock!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very happy with her care and attention. On-site lab is a nice side feature.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Gaydos has been our family doctor for over 15 years. She is awesome! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Gaydos has been our family doctor for over 15 years. She is awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Great doctor. Listens. Smart. To the point. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This is one of the best doctors I've EVER seen. She is no nonsense, makes you feel like you are her only patient, spends plenty of time with you and is confident with her decisions. Her staff is prompt at returning calls. I give her an A++

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gaydos way over 10 years. This doctor knows me inside out. She has never said anything about my weight although I know I need to lose weight. She is really concerned about my blood pressure because I have not really controlled it properly like I should. She will refer you to a specialist in a minute for further examination. Some say she appears dismissive but she's not. She will bring something to your attention from 5 years ago in a minute. If you feel if you are rushed you have to stop her and talk to her. Periods of silence leads her to believe that you have no question. I used to feel uncomfortable with her but something major happened in my life and she was there to clear that up. If you feel as if you are being treated unfair stop and tell her. She is objective.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Gaydos seemed rushed, did not listen to what I had to say and spoke to me in a condescending tone. She came across as cold.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr Gaydos has a very bad attitude. She spent less than ten minutes with me and all she told me is I need to lose weight. This was my first visit and my last. She did no examination. I am 65 and told her I had not seen a dr in four years. She dismissed me like a queen on her throne.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Maria A. Gaydos's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental