Ratings for Dr. Brenda M. Dobie

My appointment went perfectly! I wouldn't change a thing about my experience with Dr. Dobie and the staff at Bay Optical.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Dobie has always been very helpful and caring during my eye appointments.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I took my daughter in and she told me that she had a lazy eye, stigmatism in both eyes, and one eye was really far sided and the other was really near sided. When she got her glasses they did not even do anything but hand us her glasses. After a day of my daughter wearing them she said that she can not see out of the glasses(everything was blurry). We made another appointment, then the doctor changed her mind and said that one eye was perfect and the other eye is lazy. The doctor changed her prescription a lot. Please tell me how in 2 weeks that her eyes can change from having lots of problems to being perfect! I took two other kids, my husband, and myself. The whole time she did my eye exam I told her it was blurry and she told me that it did not matter. She told me my eyes where bad enough I needed glasses but I could wear them only when I am reading. My husband and I decided we would never go back to her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Brenda M. Dobie's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2003)

AARP