Ratings for Dr. Ernst Bontemps

I recently had a EGD done by Dr. Bontemps at the Tampa Bay Specialty Center. This was not the first procedure done by this doctor or at this location. The other procedure was done 7 years ago and it was a great experience. The same feeling for this go around, so I just had to share. Dr. Bontemps and his entire staff are wonderful. They are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and reassuring. I've never had to wait very long in his office, but when I have waited, the staff always kept me informed of what was going on. When i had questions about this last procedure, Dr. Bontemps met with me a second time and before surgery to reassure me. By the care I received at TBSC, I know why Dr. Bontemps chooses them. I don't remembered names, but they were all wonderful. The staff helped and supported each other, which can be rare these days. Afterwards the TBSC staff and Dr. Bontemps made sure we understood before we left. I highly recommendation Dr Bontemps and Tampa Bay Specialty Center.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

bed side matter very unprofessional..leaves one hanging and not to know what is going to go on next..taalks to you as if you have no idea what is going on with your own body

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I have found Dr.Bontemps most knowledgeable, however, he can be rude when you (the patient)asks a question out of turn. I have used this office for over 7 yrs, as of late I have noticed no matter what you pay or the insurance company pays, it is never enough. I keep getting bills from his office for five dollars. I finally said enough of this, and I am seeing a different Dr. that does not send me extra bills.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Ernst Bontemps's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1988)