Ratings for Dr. Martha A. Jackson

Receptionist was very nice. The nurse or person who calls you back and attends to you before you are seen by the doctor was so rude and abrupt. I waited in the exam room for an hour after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting room. Only to have the nurse sit and ask me the same questions I already answered in the info sheets. Dr. Jackson was pretty insensitive and didn't take her time with me. I wouldn't go back and wouldn't refer a friend here.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had very good luck from my small toe osteotomy, performed by Dr. Marty 10 years ago. It was done to correct the root cause of a very painful soft corn that had bothered me for years. I found her, her then partner, and her staff to be top drawer. Maybe because I was an active Advanced Nurse Practitioner she may have taken more time to educate me about the cause and effect. I was well pleased and my standards are very high. No more problems AT ALL from the toe or corn and I'm considering engaging her for a bunionectomy before it gets too painful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

My right foot is doing well. She ruined my left foot. It has been 1yr an 8 months and my left foot hurts most of the time. I have to wrap my foot in a bandage to keep it from hurting. She is very rude. I would never go to her again. I could say much more but I won't.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Jackson is excellent. She save my toe joints when other doctors just wanted to fuse them together. I do not hesitate highly recommending her. She does not mess around. She will tell you like it is. Her staff worked extremely well with my insurance. No problems there.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

It takes entirely to long to get in to see her while on the other hand when you do get in and have to return (which you will) be prepared to have to wait another month for your next appointment. It took her office 2 weeks to get back to me about what my insurance was going to pay towards the shoe inserts she was prescribing. Way too long!! Mean while my foot is still killing me and it looks like this process is taking at least 4 months to complete. WOW!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I had foot surgery on both feet. One had outstanding results, and the other was fair. Pricey...she charges for all post-op office visits. Most physicians have one all-inclusive price for foot surgery. Fair communication skills.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

The nail on my big toe got injured and fell off.I went to Dr. Jackson to ask how long it would take to grow back and she said"I have yet to see one grow back. This was a year and a half ago and it has grown back beautifully. She wanted to remove it and wanted to make an appointment for that procedure. Recently I sent her a picture of my normal nail and a letter stating how wrong she was. Also at that visit she cut my toenail which I didn't ask her to do. I will never never go back to her. She is abrupt and rough.Also I know of 2 women who went to her for loss of big toenail and she removed them. Please do NOT choose her for your foot Dr.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011