Ratings for Dr. Wayne M. Weil

The office atmosphere has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. I felt that I received excellent treatment for my injury and had a better, quicker recovery because of a precise surgery well done. The associated physical therapy was effective. That team was relaxed and competent as well. I would definitely recommend OSS for hand related surgery

flag | Submitted December 22, 2019

First rate. Tremendous expertise, very friendly. Corrected my Duputrens contracture in both hands. Inspires confidence. A pleasure to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

After years of carpal tunnel syndrome I saw a neurologist who referred me to Dr. Wayne Weil. Dr. Weil recommended having surgery and expressed his confidence of a positive outcome. I had never been to an outpatient surgery center before and was pleasantly surprised to experience such a comfortable, caring, and calming environment for surgery. The surgery went well and I had no pain after surgery. My whole experience from first meeting Dr. Weil, the surgery center, to Post op was reassuring that I knew I was in great hands!! :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

Dupuytren's contracture had been bending my fourth and fifth fingers of both hands in for years, with thick cords that pulled my hands into shallow cups from which it was hard to get the soap out of when I washed my hands. Dr Weil was fabulous, clearly and patiently explaining the process, risks and benefits of the treatment on the initial visit. Then skillfully administering the Xiaflex injections one day and manipulating the hands on the second. Now it amazes me to see the regained flexibility of my hands--like they were a couple decades ago before the contracture began. I'm both lucky and privileged to have such great care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I had put off much-needed bi-lateral carpal tunnel surgery for years. I finally decided to get the condition corrected. Dr. Weil performed the surgery on both wrists on the same day. The surgery went quick. No-post op pain meds were necessary. I know the expertise of the surgeon is critical to the outcome. I am very grateful to Dr. Weil. If you have carpal tunnel--he is the surgeon to see.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Weil has been very professional and helpful with my hand problems. I’ve had good luck with the two surgeries and have nothing but respect for his expertise and experience for correcting my hand problems. His staff were very efficient and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weil for any orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Weil was great. He explained fully, the problem and we talked about different options including less invasive solutions. I did ultimately require surgery and the process was streamlined and efficient. The facilities are spotless and I felt very comfortable in his and his staff's knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr. Weil is great, not quick to rush to surgery. He explains fully the problem and approaches with less invasive solutions. I did ultimately require surgery and the process was streamlined and efficient. The facilities are spotless and I felt very comfortable in his knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Dr. Wayne M. Weil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)