Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Terebelo

Highly recommend Dr. Terebelo, one of the best doctors I have had. Compassionate and knowledgeable and has helped with my overall health.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. T is extremely knowledgeable on the functioning's of the human body. Despite the stereotype that chiropractors are solely helpful with back pain, Dr. T is easily able to treat any part of the human body whether it's physical or even mental/emotional challenges.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Terebelo I knew I had found someone who really cares. I have a regular doctor I see. He told me to come see Dr. Terebelo, I have a list of sports injuries. Dr. Terebelo was able to treat me like a patient he had seen for years. I could no be happier with my visit.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

I had shoulder and lower back pain. I needed very few sessions and the results were great. He uses applied kineseolgy techniques including traction and is not a "neck cracker". His nutrition suggestions were good too.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Marc S. Terebelo's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1981)

Chinese Community Health Plan