Ratings for Dr. Suzanne I. Yale

We were hit with a mountainous bill after the visit. I just wish I had known their billing policy beforehand.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

This office has a track record of playing catch-up with patients, comoflaguing unintentional errors.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

If money grubbing were a science, she would be at the head of the class!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I found her to be very off-putting when it came to my deepest concerns for my health. I think she is all about money and self-protection.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Wonderful experience. The nurse was very compassionate and helpful. Dr.Yale was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything she was doing and why. I have to pay out-of-pocket because I do not have medical insurance, and it is worth every penny every time. Also, Dr. Yale is very prompt to respond phone calls; I know that if I need her help, she is always willing to help me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

It is difficult to find an excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate physician. Dr. Yale exceeds in every category. Worth out-of-network cost.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Very nice. Helpful, answers questions, and calls or writes on your test results (very important to me). Downfall, does not participate in any insurance plans. You pay and get reimbursed from your insurance co depending on plan. However, she seemed very nice and worth the out of network price.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

Dr. Suzanne I. Yale's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1977)