Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Schmitz

Dr. Schmitz is the best doctor I've ever met. He is very caring to his patients and thorough. He is awesome, very commited to his profession.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Schmidt has been my OBGYN for 6 years now. He provided me with amazing service when I gave birth to my first child so I went to him again for my second pregnancy. He was so kind and helpful and answered all my questions. I was High risk twin pregnancy my second time aound and he took great care of me and my babies! He was not on call when i went into labor but promised me he would deliver my twins. He kept his promise and showed up from home and performed my c-section. Its that kind of committment that makes a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Incredible dr that takes the time to explain everything. By far the best in NWA. I've seen him through 2 births and surgery. You will not be disappointed with him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Switched to Dr. Schmitz at 30 weeks in my pregnancy. The women that work at the front desk scheduling appointments are great. Dr. Schmitz's nurse Christine is horrible! When I would call in with concerns and questions she would cut me off, be very dismissive, and contradict herself. The last time I called in she made me cry because she was so rude and was treating me like I was making up what I was going through for attention. I had three appointments with Dr. Schmitz. He seems like a nice enough guy, but wasn't understanding to my needs in my pregnancy and my wishes for my labor. I switched to him from Dr. Sills because I wasn't getting the treatment or answers that I deserve. I finally got Dr. Schmitz to help me after I had left a voicemail for the office manager to call me back. So I'm changing OB offices again at 37 weeks pregnant.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

THE BEST!!! He is by the far the best in the area!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I did my research and went to many clinics and doctors in NWA. He was recommended to me by my PCP. I had never been a big fan of having male as my OBGYN, but with a high recommendation, I went for it. I am big on patient care and customer service. Never in my life have I met a doctor that cares so much about their patients and wants to help. He help me through the whole process of trying to get pregnant, was/is very knowledgeable about what our issues were and fixed them quickly. When he found out I was pregnant (on his vacation), he prescribed me medication immediately. I recently had to go to the hospital (everything was fine), but while on the phone in a panick I asked if he'd be there when I got there. He was luckily on call and within less than 5 mins of me being in the hospital bed he was in my room helping the nurse. He has a great passion and has a great sense of humor. I have recommended him to many ppl and will continue to do so. More women need a doctor like him because there are more out there that won't listen like he will. Also, all the support staff is amazing there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Schmitz is the most amazing OBGYN. He spends time with his patients (not making you feel rushed during your appointments), is super knowledgeable, and very confident (which makes you feel better). His office is very clean, front desk ladies are super nice and helpful, and his nurses are amazing. He delivered my baby girl in May (on Memorial Day weekend I might add), my labor progressed a little quicker than he thought, he literally ran from his office (LifeSpring) to NW Hospital to make sure he was there in time. He also had to perform an external version on my little girl at about 38 weeks because she was breach (which is a pretty tricky procedure, as I have a heart shaped uterus, and the procedure normally only has a 50% success rate) and it went off without a hitch. I was worried/scared but he made me feel assured. He is the best OB in NWA by far and I would recommend him to everyone! He'll definitely be my OB going forward and will deliver any of my future children!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Awesome dr!!! Caring, compassionate, and so kind!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Schmitz is by far the best OBGYN (and doctor) I have ever been to. He has provided me the best medical care I have ever had with my twin pregnancy. He listens and never rushes you out the door. He even called me when he was concerned about some things with my twins and recommended additional tests right away to make sure they were okay. He has provided very thorough medical care for me and my babies. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor, but especially if you are looking for a doctor for your pregnancy and delivery. His staff is also very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Words cant describe what a blessing this dr has been to our family! Such a gift from God to us. Highly recommend if you want someone caring, compassionate, and all around amazinh! Their clinic is by far the best in area!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Lawrence Schmitz's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bentonville, AR