Dr. Arastoo T. Nabizadeh

Ratings for Dr. Arastoo T. Nabizadeh

He is the most caring and compassionate Doctor I have ever met. When I went to him 16 years ago after another Jacksonville, Neurologist intentionally injured my neck , he almost broke down in tears. After being bedridden and living in pain daily for 2 years, meeting Dr. Nabizadeh was my answer to prayer. I still live with some discomfort because of the severity of my neck injury but his treatment improved my condition to the extent I can at least travel now and then. This Doctor neglects his health to take care about his patients. Thank God for Doctors who care about your mental and physical well being. Just pray for him to stay healthy to take care of people who need his services.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

He is one of the very best, beyond experienced in his chosen field of expertise. He has helped me and given me answers that no one in Tallahassee did. He has assisted me with explaining what my conditions are and why. No other Neuro has done that before, they had just thrown a dx and said they could not help. The wait time for Dr N is well worth it and he is very thorough with testing which is a good aspect in gaining quality care. His staff are wonderful to work with as a patient and communicate clearly with you.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great doc, would recommend. Helped me figure out what was going on with me, explained in detail

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

He seemed amazing at first, but once he had trouble Correctly diagnosing me, he became a monster. Things he did: Wanted me to take Percocet, Oxy, Morphine, many Fioricet, and 5 Somas all together!! Daily!! There were even more narcotics but I can't remember all of them. Needless to say, I had a seizure for "unknown reasons". He also said that he needed to see my private, below the belt, female parts (it won't let me use the word) for medical reasons. I was young at the time (underage) and agreed. I now know that he should have sent me to someone else to look at that area, or atleast had a nurse in the room! Another visit, when I got upset and cried, he started laughing. I asked him why he was laughing, he told me it was because I was cute when I cry. Finally, I started questioning his judgment and very politely declined to try the same medication for the third time, because he had no basis for its use. He slammed his fists on his desk, screamed at me, and told me to get out of his office. He actually scared me. This seriously happened. I could not believe someone could be so unprofessional. He's lucky I'm not sue-happy. So, drug addicts: Dr. Nabizadeh is your guy... Everyone else, run away, fast! from this pervy, pill-pushing agressive doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Yes, you wait. Yes, he's the most thorough doctor you'll ever see. The most compassionate physician you will ever meet. When does a doctor spend over an hour with you? When you see Dr. Nabizadeh! He is holistic and never leaves a condition unchecked whether it involves neurology or some other area. He will call another specialist while you sit in his office. Those who complain are satisfied with the current state of medicine where you're rolled through, from doctor to doctor. Dr. Nabizadeh wants answers to all your problems. If that's something to complain about, seeing a doctor who wants the entire picture, then those individuals will never find the answer to their problems. I wish them luck with a lesser skilled physician and welcome the time I receive from Dr. Nabizadeh.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I would NEVER use this "doctor" EVER AGAIN. If you have two insurance companies, he will test the heck out of you. I wouldn't even trust this guy to evaluate my pet snake.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr.Nabizadeth he is the best, he always takes good care of me. Keep up your good work DR. A.and staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I went to my apoitment and was amazed by how involved he was with me he checked every little thing and noticed little things before my exam during our conversation like my head tilting to one side. He is the best by partner did not want me to see him and on top of that after my first visit I lost my job and insurance. I am working now and have made another apt with him and plan to have him as care taker he is very knowledgable and friendly easy to talk to and makes you feel like he is family. I suffer from a rare cond and he is ready to tackle my pain and suffering and I give him more than 5 stars and would trust him with my life. I went to an other neuro because my partner wanted a second doc to look at me and it was a mess and the diff in care dr nabizadeh showed compared to this other doctor hands down my choice has been made to have dr nabizadeh for life he is the best of the best and very understanding

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Nabizadeh changed my father's life. My father was suffering from symptoms of Parkinson's disease and spurs in his back. He was living with my husband and me and our 1 year old daughter. I had to get up in the middle of the night to help him to the toilet, and he was dependent on me for many things. With medication adjustments and facet shots, my father went from living with us to driving his truck again and living in his own apartment! I cannot say enough good things about him. He sees the whole person--not just a disease. As my father's caregiver and mother of a young child, on our first visit, Dr. Nabizadeh looked over at me and also asked me how I was doing...which is something no doctor had ever done. He acknowledged the hardship Daddy's condition was putting on me, and he was very empathetic without being condescending. He is compassionate and caring and he is passionate about helping people feel better. He is the kindest doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010